Ir al contenido principal

The shoplifting: entry #4

I  will tell you a story about a day when I stole two soccer balls, and some cookies with my brother and cousin. I remember we were walking around a soccer field on Sunday morning, and my brother and I wanted to play soccer, we didn't have a ball, so it was when my cousin proposed to steal one from the soccer field. What he proposed surprised me a lot; I thought that he was a good person. The soccer field was one of fut-5 as we call it in Costa Rica. We didn't know if the owner was in there or not, but we broke into the place. My cousin told us how to sneak in and out of the place; however, I told him that I preferred to be outside than inside, and I could stay wherever I want, so he took my place. In the end, he broke into the soccer field with my brother.
They climbed down because of a red that was covering the whole field, and I was the watchman. That was an easy job, they took the balls, and some cookies quickly, but I failed in my position. There was a man whose boss was the owner of the place, and he knew what we just did, and called him. However, the problem was that I saw the man who called the owner of the field minutes ago, but I never knew he was going to do that, so I didn't warn my brother and cousin.
In the end, we stole both the balls and the cookies, and nothing happened. However, several days later, my uncle gathered us in order to ask us some questions, we never imagined that he was a friend of the owner. You may imagine what happened next, he told us the story of how he realized about what we did and scolded us. So, the kind of shoplift that we did it several days before was a complete fail, and all because of me.

NOUN CLAUSE:
Statements:
What did he propose?
He was a good person.
Was the owner in there?
How we should sneak in and out.
Any place that I want.

ADJECTIVE CLAUSE: 
I saw the man. The man called the owner.
There was a man. His boss was the owner of the field.
The kind of shoplift was a complete fail. We did several days before my uncle notices it.



Comentarios

  1. hello
    the only comment is about to underline the clauses more specifically

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario