There was an afternoon when a police man appered in front of my door with a search warrant because the neighbors have been complaining about some rats, and smells that came out from my house. When the police appeared in my entrance, I was in shocked because I did hide something at home. He told me that if he could come into my place and I told him: -"Don't worry, make yourself comfortable while I prepare some tea"-.
Later, we were talking about the complains that people have made to them, and I told him that there wasn't anything weird in my house. Suddenly, the police man smelt that obnoxious odor that came from my basement, and he went to check. When he was going to start checking, I told him: -"Hey man, please! do not go in there because it is full of garbage; the dust men haven't picked them up yet."- He insisted to go in there, and I told him: -"even though you want me to show the basement, I can't let you to do that because if you see that room you will regret it; It has a disgusting smell"-. He ignored my fake warning about the garbage, and as soon as he got in there, the police saw a man, a dead man.
After seeing that corpse in my basement, the police caught me by the hand, and handcuffed me. I was afraid, I didn't want him to find out the dead man, but I couldn't react on time; therefore, I couldn't get away. I told to the police man that I will get him to understand why that person was downthere if he let me talk for a second; however, he gave me the cold shoulder. At the end, I ended up in jail for the horrible crime I had made.
Later, we were talking about the complains that people have made to them, and I told him that there wasn't anything weird in my house. Suddenly, the police man smelt that obnoxious odor that came from my basement, and he went to check. When he was going to start checking, I told him: -"Hey man, please! do not go in there because it is full of garbage; the dust men haven't picked them up yet."- He insisted to go in there, and I told him: -"even though you want me to show the basement, I can't let you to do that because if you see that room you will regret it; It has a disgusting smell"-. He ignored my fake warning about the garbage, and as soon as he got in there, the police saw a man, a dead man.
After seeing that corpse in my basement, the police caught me by the hand, and handcuffed me. I was afraid, I didn't want him to find out the dead man, but I couldn't react on time; therefore, I couldn't get away. I told to the police man that I will get him to understand why that person was downthere if he let me talk for a second; however, he gave me the cold shoulder. At the end, I ended up in jail for the horrible crime I had made.
hello
ResponderEliminaryour sentences are very nice. The only thing I see there is that the adv clauses are not underlined correctly.
Can you do that for me?